Restaurants are great investments that can bring great rewards, but is also a business with risk. Our restaurant insurance provides coverage for these unique situations and gives you peace of mind knowing your risk exposures are covered. Whether it's coverage to provide for a waiter who hurts him or herself at work, or for the customer who slips in your parking lot, restaurant insurance provides for a wide variety of situations and liabilities. Protect your asset and customers with insurance coverage catered to your business needs.
With our coverage, you can make changes to your existing policy at any time, make easy claims, and tailor your insurance to meet the needs of your property. We offer...
- Business content coverage (restaurant furniture, tableware, etc.)
- Public liability for injury or damage to the public
- Product liability coverage for any illnesses incurred from food or drink served at your establishment
- Employer liability to cover your employees injury including damages, legal costs, and expenses
- Loss on income coverage after an incident requiring an insurance claim
- Building insurance
- Coverage for loss of drinks license
- Home contents coverage if your residence is on the same property as your restaurant
Please provide the most accurate, up to date information as possible regarding your property, coverage needs, and contact information. This information helps to provide you with the most accurate and cost-effective insurance coverage quote to you; if any information is incorrect, it could affect your policy and coverage. If your contact, property, or any other circumstances change between the policy purchase date and the coverage start date, you must contact your insurer us as soon as possible in order to make sure your policy stays current so that any changes do not affect your policy.
If you need to make changes to your policy or contact information once your policy is active, you may call your insurer to make changes to your policy. You can cancel your policy at any time while it is active.
In order to qualify for insurance coverage, neither you, nor your directors or business partners cannot have any of the following circumstances:
- Have had insurance coverage denied or special conditions imposed by insurance company
- Have been convicted of or charged (but not yet tried) with a breach of any health and safety legislation or any other criminal offence
- Have been subject to bankruptcy or insolvency orders which are either outstanding or have been discharged for less than 5 years
- Have not had more than four claims in the last three years
In order to qualify for insurance coverage, the building of your Restaurant:
- Must be made solely of brick, stone, or concrete and roofed solely of slates, tiles, asphalt, concrete, metal or other incombustible materials other than flat roofs.
- Not be heated by methods other than electricity, natural gas, or fixed central heating system and open fires
- The building must not require any repair or refurbishment to make them secure or water tight and will be maintained
- The level of security of your restaurant must meet our minimum security requirements
In order to qualify for insurance coverage, your Restaurant business must not:
- Organise any events away from your premises
Our RatingCustomer Review
"Thank you for your patience in discussing my insurance requirements. Your advisors gave me very good advice and also saved me a lot of money on my insurance"
Standard cover includes:
- Business interruption
- Guests effects
- Unlimited glass cover
- Public and products liability
- Goods in transit
- Deterioration of frozen foods
- Employers liability
- Book debts
- Legal expenses
Optional cover - choose from:
- Tenants improvements
- Wines and spirits
- Private household contents
- Electronic business equipment
See what we can do for you Get instant quote